Thursday, May 6, 2010

six months 'til terrible...











In a mere six months, I will be the proud mother of a two-year old. I've worked with two-year olds before at a preschool, so I'm not too worried about her becoming "terrible." I'm more excited than anything. It seems that every day now, she learns something new, expresses herself in a different way. It's truly amazing to watch her grow up. I look at her baby pictures and cannot imagine her ever being that small, that fragile... I've been blessed to be her mother this long, and I look to forward to every day the L-rd allows us to spend together. She's my princess, my little helper, my constant companion...


Looking forward to my second Mother's Day
(with her outside the womb)...

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment