Monday, July 20, 2009

don't be an exception...

"Does not all nature around me praise G-d? If I were silent, I should be an exception to the universe. Does not the thunder praise Him as it rolls like drums in the march of the G-d of armies? Do not the mountains praise Him when the woods upon their summits wave in adoration? Does not the lightning write His name in letters of fire? Has not the whole earth a voice? And shall I, can I, silent be?" C.H. Spurgeon


I love this quote! It's a very powerful reminder of G-d's creation being a physical manifestation of His beauty and His power. Every time you hear thunder (I hear some now) or see lightning, remember to praise Him. His creativity is boundless and its beauty is beyond all words... and to think that He created it all for our sake, to give us no excuse to not believe in Him and not know Him. With a G-d like this, how could you not want to know Him? And with these constant reminders in nature, how could we not praise Him? Don't let yourself become an exception to the universe today.



Praise Him...

No comments:

Post a Comment